My Azur Wallet is HERE!! PICS INSIDE!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay FedEx came today and delivered my wallet!!! I decided on the Koala because of its many credit card slots and ID/picture slot. I have yet to decide which pic to put in.. maybe of my dear SO & I.. if he would only let me take a pic of him.:roflmfao: speaking of SO.. I'm going give him a big kiss when he gets off work!!!!!!! :love: I'm so happy he ordered me the wallet.. :wlae: :wlae:

Anyway enough chatter.. here are the pics! Thanks for your advice on the earlier thread on which one I should have chose. You ladies/gents never let me down. :heart: Thanks for your comments too! :nuts:

walletfront.jpg walletcreditcardslots1.jpg walletcreditcardslots2.jpg walletbackside.jpg
  2. congrats! very pretty, plus it can hold a lot since you wanted cc slots.

3. Thanks AKI for helping me think of which wallet to choose. You're very helpful!:yes:

4. Oh wow, that's so cute... and so is the Hello Kitty in the background! I have the koala wallet in the regular damier, this makes me want the azur. Congrats!!

5. Your wallet is gorgeous, I love the Koala in Azur!

6. Very pretty! Congrats! That size seems better when carrying smaller bags too.

7. Congrats on a cute wallet, also love the Hello Kitty.

8. It is a beautiful wallet, now seeing the pictures it makes me want to get one. I am waiting for my Azur Speedy maybe I will get the wallet to match in the next few months.

9. Cute wallet! :smile:

10. oooh sooo pretty!! congrats!!!

11. Congrats, it's so pretty..now I have to have one, it's your fault :love:

12. Yay, cute wallet...congrats!

13. :nuts: Loving the cream interior:love: Congrats!!!

14. that is soo cute! the azur probably has to be my favorite line in the style of the koala wallet, congrats!

15. Oh my...:tender:
    What a lovely wallet! Congrats!