My awesome Aloha Rag Balenciaga boot find!!!

Ok, trying modeling pictures...... ugh excuse the messy room, just got back from vacation......

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_2592.jpg
    IMG_2592.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 165
^^I've had some practice with crazy platforms, usually it's hard on the ankles but since these are tall and tight they seem to give me more support in the ankle area if that makes any sense...... I really am considering the ankle version they had too but I remember them being more difficult to walk in, I think they were a slightly bigger size which is also a factor that makes them more difficults to walk in, the better the fit the easier to walk in I think....

I'm about 5'6" which I don't consider short but my husband is 6'2" so I like to wear tall shoes when we go out together lol....

Oh they look super freaking awesome!!!! Congratulations, and what a great, great find!!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Thank you:yahoo: I'm wearing them to work tomorrow, hey it's casual Friday right? LOL!! I'll just make sure I have a very respectable top on LOL! Heck, everyone I work with knows I'm the fashion queen there so I don't think they'll think anything of it.....

GOSH I AM JEALOUS!!! i would buy the ankles too for that price... and then if they dont fit you... SELL THEM! so many people are wanting the ankle ones (including me)