My auction on ebay ended 30 hours ago and..

You can always take the first step and send the buyer an invoice. Then it's wait a week, and if no contact, file a non-paying bidder report to ebay to get your fees back :biggrin:

^^ you have to wait 7 days but you can relist anytime you want. if you get the fvf refunded and your item sells again they will also credit you back the insertion fee.

l_b said:
the buyer didn't contact me.. Do i wait some days ?

Yes, give it a few days.......many buyers don't even automatically contact their seller but will send the required payment within the specified timeframe (Ebay recommend 7 days, some sellers specify 3, 5, or even 10 days)
I sometimes allow a little longer than 7 days, depending on the circumstances.;)

P.S i suppose it also depends if your buyer is 'no longer registered' with Ebay...or suchlike?

If I do not receive immediate payment, I send an invoice within 8 hours, and a (pleasant) followup email after 2 days. That's the longest I've ever gone without a response from the buyer. If it's longer than that, I would get a little curt in my next email.

Since this person does have 100% feedback, I am pretty sure everything will work out. She may not check her email everyday. The longest I had actually waited after I sent an invoice was 4 days, but the wait did not bug me because of her feedback (I knew she would pay eventually).

By ebay's rules the buyer has a full 7 days to pay. That is why you have to wait that long to file the unpaid item dispute. I would give it that long at least...then file the UID and relist.
In fact...I think it's a no-no to relist within the first 7 days because they have that long. You can sya in your auction you want payment in 3 days, but that is against ebay's rules.
I just had one who had 100% feedback, I had to file the UID and she paid 2 days later saying she went out of town and totally forgot!
I'm sure it's the same thing happening to you right now!

Also...send the invoice...wait at least another 2 days and then resend invoice with a polite reminder. After 3 days then I would send 1 invoice per day, and on the final day (7th day) say you're filing the UID.