My auction on ebay ended 30 hours ago and..

1. the buyer didn't contact me.. Do i wait some days ?

2. did you send them an invoice? i usually contact in 3 days.

3. You can always take the first step and send the buyer an invoice. Then it's wait a week, and if no contact, file a non-paying bidder report to eBay to get your fees back :biggrin:

4. Yes I did, but she didn't answer me

5. Do i have to wait 7 days to report an unpaid item ?
    I can relist the item before this report?

Thanks!

6. ^^ you have to wait 7 days but you can relist anytime you want. if you get the fvf refunded and your item sells again they will also credit you back the insertion fee.

7. I believe they have 3 days to contact you. I would give it a few days.

8. Yes, give it a few days.......many buyers don't even automatically contact their seller but will send the required payment within the specified timeframe (eBay recommend 7 days, some sellers specify 3, 5, or even 10 days)
    I sometimes allow a little longer than 7 days, depending on the circumstances.;)

P.S i suppose it also depends if your buyer is 'no longer registered' with eBay...or suchlike?

9. She has 100% feedback and she has used eBay as buyer/seller 16 times..

10. she'll probably pay then.

11. Give it some time. I have had to wait for a week before the buyer sort of woke up and sent the money.

12. If I do not receive immediate payment, I send an invoice within 8 hours, and a (pleasant) followup email after 2 days. That's the longest I've ever gone without a response from the buyer. If it's longer than that, I would get a little curt in my next email.

13. Since this person does have 100% feedback, I am pretty sure everything will work out. She may not check her email everyday. The longest I had actually waited after I sent an invoice was 4 days, but the wait did not bug me because of her feedback (I knew she would pay eventually).

14. By ebay's rules the buyer has a full 7 days to pay. That is why you have to wait that long to file the unpaid item dispute. I would give it that long at least...then file the UID and relist.
    In fact...I think it's a no-no to relist within the first 7 days because they have that long. You can sya in your auction you want payment in 3 days, but that is against ebay's rules.
    I just had one who had 100% feedback, I had to file the UID and she paid 2 days later saying she went out of town and totally forgot!
    I'm sure it's the same thing happening to you right now!

Also...send the invoice...wait at least another 2 days and then resend invoice with a polite reminder. After 3 days then I would send 1 invoice per day, and on the final day (7th day) say you're filing the UID.

15. I always try to remember that not everyone has access to the internet on a daily basis ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice