My Apple has arrived.......

Also, it came with a controllato card and extra tassles, but not authenticity card. The packaging is not great, the dustbag is grubby (will be using old pillowcase if it turns out to be a keeper) and the whole thing smells like cigarette smoke, but it doesn't have any signs of being used. Should I worry?

ETA: ^^ Thanks Noriko!

Looks good to me. Bee-you-tiful colour. Mine has the strip of leather on the inside of the pocket too. They don't have authenticity cards, only the controllato card. I think the metallics come with a care booklet.

Anyway, again, gorgeous bag, enjoy it!!!!!

^^^ *breathes deeply* Thank goodness. That was the thing worrying me the most - everything else looked good to me too. I'll certainly enjoy it - and will post pics of me wearing it as soon as I'm dressed. ;). Well, once the smell goes anyway. :sick:

My first post...
Wonderfull bag!
Looks legit to me, everyting is like it should be.
I have a black city from the same season ("A") and it has the same leather strip inside the pocket like yours. So don't worry!

yup it's very easy to order from cricket, but the problem comes in when they ship the bag to me - the taxes here are insane!!! like 25%:cry: :cry: :cry: I want one now...:love: hmmmm maybe I should also sell my rose twiggy and get an apple city? what do you think?:idea: :worried: :wacko: