My Apple has arrived.......

Oct 24, 2005
UK
Also, it came with a controllato card and extra tassles, but not authenticity card. The packaging is not great, the dustbag is grubby (will be using old pillowcase if it turns out to be a keeper) and the whole thing smells like cigarette smoke, but it doesn't have any signs of being used. Should I worry?

ETA: ^^ Thanks Noriko!

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!
Looks good to me. Bee-you-tiful colour. Mine has the strip of leather on the inside of the pocket too. They don't have authenticity cards, only the controllato card. I think the metallics come with a care booklet.

Anyway, again, gorgeous bag, enjoy it!!!!!

Oct 24, 2005
UK
^^^ *breathes deeply* Thank goodness. That was the thing worrying me the most - everything else looked good to me too. I'll certainly enjoy it - and will post pics of me wearing it as soon as I'm dressed. ;). Well, once the smell goes anyway. :sick:

iri(s)

Feb 13, 2006
My first post...
Wonderfull bag!
Looks legit to me, everyting is like it should be.
I have a black city from the same season ("A") and it has the same leather strip inside the pocket like yours. So don't worry!

Amour

i need a money tree
O.G.
Mar 5, 2006
OC
OMG!!! gorgeous and so bright!!! you are making me want that color even more:love: :biggrin: selling your classique? *hint hint* tee hee hee;)

Oct 24, 2005
UK
^^^ Cricket still have some. ;)

And the clasique in my avi isn't actually mine, its just a pic from ebay. :shame: This is actually my first b-bag! :biggrin:

Amour

i need a money tree
O.G.
Mar 5, 2006
OC
yup it's very easy to order from cricket, but the problem comes in when they ship the bag to me - the taxes here are insane!!! like 25%:cry: :cry: :cry: I want one now...:love: hmmmm maybe I should also sell my rose twiggy and get an apple city? what do you think?:idea: :worried: :wacko: