My Antigua is officially my work bag! Pics!

I love your Antigua and the cute turtle! :smile:

I so want an antigua but I have been told they are now discontinued so I have no chance of getting one :crybaby:Especially as my store has never received the colour that I want.

I asked in one of the London boutiques last month when I went and I was told that they have been discontinued. Apparently the new one with the navy stripes is the last one. When I went to my usual store and I asked my SA he knew nothing of it. So when I was in London again this weekend I asked again and was told yes they have been discontinued!

I kept meaning to ask in the ref thread but am so forgetful I didn't ask.

I so wanted the beige one or the red one but theres none left in the London store and my usual store never even received those colours! :crybaby:

I asked in one of the London boutiques last month when I went and I was told that they have been discontinued. Apparently the new one with the navy stripes is the last one. When I went to my usual store and I asked my SA he knew nothing of it. So when I was in London again this weekend I asked again and was told yes they have been discontinued!

I kept meaning to ask in the ref thread but am so forgetful I didn't ask.

I so wanted the beige one or the red one but theres none left in the London store and my usual store never even received those colours! :crybaby:

I wonder if this is worldwide.