my anthracite preorder has been canceled! i want to cry!

thanks for the support, everyone! the style is negotiable. a day would be ideal, but they seem more rare than two-horned unicorns...and the only anthratwiggy i see is from cult status (prices+customs+shipping=ouch!). the flat messenger looks very cute, but i'm worried that it won't hold much and will bulge out.

oh well. i guess it just wasn't meant to be :girlsigh:

Don't give up yet...if you are after an anthra twiggy, Aloha Rag has got one (got an email from them a couple of days ago)...so give them a call...:smile:

I was originally going to get it but since I live in Australia, I've decided to get my Anthra Twiggy from cult status for the same reason (custome+taxes etc.)

If you are interested in the other style in Anthra, Cult status is apparently expecting a new shipment in a couple of weeks' time...including City and Day (I think) in Anthracite :yes:

Good luck!!

Don't give up yet...if you are after an anthra twiggy, Aloha Rag has got one (got an email from them a couple of days ago)...so give them a call...:smile:

I was originally going to get it but since I live in Australia, I've decided to get my Anthra Twiggy from cult status for the same reason (custome+taxes etc.)

If you are interested in the other style in Anthra, Cult status is apparently expecting a new shipment in a couple of weeks' time...including City and Day (I think) in Anthracite :yes:

Good luck!!

you're a lifesaver! i'll give aloha rag a call today. i've sent them e-mails, but they haven't yet answered, so i was wondering...