My Anniversary/PCE Shopping Spree

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Sorry no pics yet - DH is waiting on me to go to dinner;) Today was my anniversary and I finally got tired of waiting and decided to go use my PCE since I was passing my favorite Coach store on the way home from meetings this afternoon - hey what better way to blow off the last few hours in a Friday workday;) They were so cute in the store bringing over things I liked as I was sitting in the chair checking out the lookbook - I agree that Editorial Zoe is ginormous!!! I like the Large size much better and it's coming out in a Berry patent!!!

Anyway - I went a little nuts, but had about $700 in merch credit and sold a bag I wasn't using on Ebay this morning plus had the PCE so the damage wasn't that bad - I got:

Lg. Sabrina in Green Patent
Striped Legacy Cashmere scarf
Keyfobs - Fox, Bulldog, Poodle and the purple heart multi one for DD
Legacy Perfume (this I love)
Lipgloss in Hibiscus
Legacy Lipgloss Charm
Snaphead Station Necklace in the purple colors - this is adorable - I wore it out of the store as it went with my outfit!
Sabrina wallet in Berry (only $98 reg. price - comes in a bunch of colors)

I'll take pics tomorrow I promise!

Wow, sounds like you got some great stuff Suzzeee! Were you able to see a pic of the poodle keyfob at all? Did you say that the Large Zoe is coming out in a Berry Patent? :drool:... that sounds AMAZING! Also, when you said the Sabrina is $98.00, what type of wallet is it? Just a kisslock type of wallet or? Can't wait to see pics! Happy anniversary and congrats on all your new purchases!

I can't wait to see pics!

Did you actually bring home the Sabrina? No, right? Not available or are they still previewing it in certain stores?

No, I had to order the Sabrina, but I think she said it should be in on Wed - I had it shipped to the store because they were all dying to see it!

The Poodle keyfob - no pic in the system, but there is a line drawing and it's made out of patent - looked like your typical cute poodle design - it's all leather.

Sabrina wallet - didn't see this in person, but there are two (teal and magenta) posted on Ebay. She said it's a really small wallet, but holds a decent amount - has a place for ID and 3 cc slots and a place for bills as well - I needed a smaller wallet to carry in clutches as my huge zip around doesn't always work - it's available in Magenta, Berry, Putty, Black and I think Espresso right now and probably to come in Teal since there's one on Ebay in Teal already. It's very small, but only $98 and my SA said it's adorable (she saw one IRL already) - they're calling it "the $98 wallet" in the store;)

Wow, sounds like you got some great stuff Suzzeee! Were you able to see a pic of the poodle keyfob at all? Did you say that the Large Zoe is coming out in a Berry Patent? :drool:... that sounds AMAZING! Also, when you said the Sabrina is $98.00, what type of wallet is it? Just a kisslock type of wallet or? Can't wait to see pics! Happy anniversary and congrats on all your new purchases!

Thanks girl! Yes, Zoe coming out in Berry patent in the Large size - I tried that size and the editorial size on and I'll have to go with a Large if I get a Zoe - that editorial is just huge! Poodle looks totally cute from what I could see on the line drawing and check out Ebay for a pic of the wallet - there were two of them on there - it's small from what they said which is what I wanted and the price was right;)

wow Suzzzee you did some major damage :P CONGRAGULATIONS on your anniversary :hugs:

I cant wait to see pictures of your purchases, were you able to use the PCE on the Sabrinas?