my anniversary and 2012, might as well REVEAL my 2011 things

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
one child is working tonight, the other is at a party that will proably end in him puking again, my husband has a sinus infection, firetrucks have roared past the house three times in the past hour to all the bumkins shooting them thar fireworks.......

so i might as well let spill out a long pent up reveal of coach and other things.

and it's ok if y'all are out having fun, you'll see my long windedness soon enough.....NEXT YEAR :P

i've got this ready for our party tommorrow, but i've started tonight.

NEWYEARSjan2012087.jpg

and as usual, if you like wham bam thank you ma'am reveals then this is no place for you...especially tonight!

i did slow down, almost to a full halt of bag purchasing. just too many....and looking through my collection some regrettable purchases. i gifted away a putty patent kristin hobo and a pink patent zoe (neither style feels comfortable for me...sorry zoe lovers i hate it!).

well being the queen of rationalization, that put two new slots into my coach bag hoarding area.

but i am getting ahead of myself. let's talk about what my daughter has been up to. this is the 18 year old one. her first semester of college: 3.2 gpa. not bad for a lady that never cracks a book (her lack of a need to study annoys me to no end). she also smartly changed from a little part time min. wage job at a bbq hut to a fine dining waitstaff job. as much as she may annoy me i am quite proud of her so this will be my spot to brag on her, for i think she proably feels all i do is nagggg.

on our orlando trip in october she bought this for herself. she uses it to carry around a few books on campus. it's mff and the name escapes me....anyway i do like the tattersall lining. it has held up well despite her careless ways :P

NEWYEARSjan2012099.jpg

NEWYEARSjan2012098.jpg

since my beautiful precious one of a kind daughter started her new job, with new friends...this new boyfriend of hers also manifested, rendering her but a ghost that i seldom see now. (ahem, i am hoping she will read this one day :biggrin: ) so i had hoped to lure her back to me more often with a coach shopping trip.

alas, she is apparently composed of ONLY her father's dna. she just does not like shopping and is a-ok with me just picking up 'whatever' for her.

this is what whatever looked like for her on Christmas, from me. she says she loves it. we will see....i'll watch that bag for movement to be sure it is used and loved. if not, her step sister is salivating in texas to get her hands on it and in her hands i shall put it if not used ;) (that's for when my stepdaughter reads this...hey laura!)

poppy wordblock glam tote with a penguin fob:

NEWYEARSjan2012097.jpg

ok that's enough about her! on to me me me....

i've been quite busy with....something. work i suppose. anyway i don't know where the time goes anymore....but my coach collecting hobby had fallen by the wayside the past few months. i'd like to collect sets of wristlets and wallets ( i like the medium size ones ) to coordinate with different bags.

my son and i went to concord mills today to see 'the girl with the dragon tatoo' (of course we have movie theaters right next door to the house. there is ,however, no coach store next to our movie theater so that's where we HAD to go to see it. good movie go see it yourself too!).....i was hoping to get some gold wallet/wristlet set and nothing nothing nothing looked good.

last week my son kept asking what i wanted for Christmas and i would not let him buy anything with his little part time job money. so he had said when we go by an outlet he would get me a keyfob or something. so of course all the keyfobs sucked today. but i found this instead and he used his little debit card like a little grown up (he's 16). and then we went to gamestop and i had to buy a $59 game for him

but i love this little cosmetic case. i like this size and shape much more than regular wristlets. i can actually fit things in this!

plum chevron (but we know that just means NYLON) cosmetic case:

NEWYEARSjan2012090.jpg

i never try to hide my nerdiness/obsessiveness.

i was planning out how many things this could 'go' with before i picked it. i hate to have an accessory that only works with ONE bag. so here is what i came up with:

with croc purple maggie:
NEWYEARSjan2012092.jpg

with pink ashley:
NEWYEARSjan2012093.jpg

with purple dotted op art sophia (switching into that for tommorrow):
NEWYEARSjan2012095.jpg