my anniversary and 2012, might as well REVEAL my 2011 things

thank you everybody for stopping by on new years eve!

y'all know i'll just never learn that multi quote thingamajigg, so i'll just say here i appreciate all of you :smile:

more boring coach related things.....my mother is amazed and bamboozled with her coach signature umbrella. that was my go to gift for a few close friends but i gave one to her with basket of other gifts. i sent my stepdaughter several wristlets and keyfobs and the zoe and a mff tote....i have infected her with the coach-ness, while my daughter here seems to be appreciative yet immune.

anyway....my older daughter (i'm tired of calling her a step daughter :smile: ) sent a gift card to me, and from the foreshadowing from this forum i got on the phone monday and ordered this for myself me me me:

NEWYEARSjan2012086.jpg

i will admit over the past year i went a little crazy with the key fob collecting. it's just so easy to plunk one down on the counter at the outlet. i am really being good now and only buying ones i really really like, rather than feeling i need to collect them all. (i mean really, how often do i need to wear that leather pig on my bag? i'm still not giving it up though!)

the reveals of this little heart/lock/key one really spoke to me though.
i do want to show you that i was surprised (ok a teeny bit disappointed) by the smallness of it, for anyone who can't see it in person first. for comparison:

NEWYEARSjan2012104.jpg

NEWYEARSjan2012105.jpg

next........

i had to act surprised about my gift from my daughter (18 year old missing in action because of the new boyfriend one...have i mentioned that part before? :biggrin: ). when we were in florida, she got in line in the coach store to buy her siggy bag i posted up there...and i noticed she had a sunglass case in her hand. i didn't say anything then, but when i didn't see them on her head or in our hotel room when it was time to return home, i TORE THAT HOTEL ROOM UP looking for the sunglasses/case i knew i had seen her buy. i NAGGED HER the entire way home about losing something she had just bought and spent so much of her money on.

well poopsekins, my son, who can never ever keep a secret told me as soon as he found out: she had bought the sunglasses for me and had them hidden in her luggage.

OOPS! guess you get to be with your boyfriend all you want tonight gf :heart:

this is a horrible pic, yuk, but here's my glasses from my BEAUTIFUL SMART GENEROUS DAUGHTER:

NEWYEARSjan2012046.jpg

^ugh that was Christmas night, tired shows!

moving on.....

and i'm nearing the end i promise...i've got neighbors doing fireworks so i may as well go sit outside with them in a bit.

my poor beleagured husband of.....wait for it......about to be 20 years always asks the week before Christmas "what do you want for Christmas?". you know when you are younger it's kind of cute that they wait until the last minute. by 20 years you're just glad they are trained well to know it is that time of year again. so taking all the guesswork and legwork out of it, i pointed to the ebay listing for this. when it arrived i quickly inspected it for accuracy and wrapped it up for myself, to me from him.

we just work well together this way :love:

sequin mini sophia in ocelot:

NEWYEARSjan2012100.jpg

NEWYEARSjan2012101.jpg

NEWYEARSjan2012103.jpg

NEWYEARSjan2012020.jpg

and because i am an attention seeker..i am including part of my anniversary present. he did go to an actual store and pick this out himself. it's a bit flashier than i would have picked but i love it because he chose it for me (it's just an unusual experience for me!):

NEWYEARSjan2012106.jpg

and that's the end!!

so by my calculations, that leaves one empty spot to fill in my hoard area!

best of blessings to all of you and your family/friends for 2012...and a little coach things next year will be icing on our cake!

Ooh .. that mini sequin Sophia is TOO cute! I wish it were bigger .. I guess I could use it as a special occasion bag .. LOL!

Congrats on all your goodies and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, Nursie :smile:!