My Anguish & The Easy Bag..

Oh no... sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to 'lose' a bag mere minutes or seconds. I recently 'lost' a bag because I waited to ask my DH what he thought of it. He told me not to get it, I decided to get it anyway and *poof* it was gone.

But you know what? About week later, I got the same bag and got a better deal for it.

I think you have a better chance now than ever.
Bags that normally don't pop up have been popping up lately.
I'll keep an eye on *bay, *crater, and *onanzle for you!

I totally agree - it's never gone for good! For example, I thought there was almost no chance of a Stamped Sage Nikki popping up for sale since only like 3 of them were made, but lo and behold, it did (granted I didn't buy it lol). But even the rarest bags show up eventually - don't worry, it will be yours soon enough. :yes:

Going to chime in here. I totally know how it feels to be languishing after the one bag that seems to come around like once in eight years, like Halley's Comet or something-- and I saw two of them within days of each other just this week. I agree with Kimalee; those super rare bags seem to be popping up all over the place these days, so I'm sure you'll have the bag of your dreams soon! :tup:

Going to chime in here. I totally know how it feels to be languishing after the one bag that seems to come around like once in eight years, like Halley's Comet or something-- and I saw two of them within days of each other just this week. I agree with Kimalee; those super rare bags seem to be popping up all over the place these days, so I'm sure you'll have the bag of your dreams soon! :tup:

Hee hee, that made me laugh.

I will do my best to keep my hopes up!

Tpfers are so good at making me feel better.:hugs:

even if you guys are lying.

...kidding!

I think that Geminiz has been on the trail of the same bag...it's so gorgeous!

I missed a few bags lately, among them a wine MAB, a tomato MAB, and a Berry Elisha..and the cheetah that I am thrilled that Susan Lee got!!

For me, it's always okay to "lose" an auction as long as another PFer gets the bag and loves it. That's the very best (and maybe sometimes only) solace!

I think that Geminiz has been on the trail of the same bag...it's so gorgeous!

I thought of that- but I thought geminiz had been after the suede-bottom one..but then again I don't remember completely. Either way, like you said, I agree, sometimes the only small amount of solace we can feel is if a tpfer gets a beloved HG bag!

Another will come my way...it's just gotta!

::crosses fingers tightly::