My Amethyst Courier finally arrived! Love her to pieces :)

^^Indeed! And I'm sure they'll make a gorgeous pair. *whips out camera, on standby to take pics*

gorgeous pair for sure ches! All that yummy leather hand in hand! Miss Ruby & Miss Amethyst! ;)

HerRubySlippers, RUIRUIWINTER, tatertot, maxxout, Susan Lee, CaliDreaming, foxymom, Iibelle, scoobiesmomma, ayanna, hedy divine, purses & pugs, dragonette, vlore, Line C, grietje, imlvholic, o_luxurios, Nanaz. thank you my lovelies...:flowers:

maxxout, I am not a Pink person at all. Amethyst is an exception! Glad I made the plunge. I adore the style too! Courier looks even better in a nice pop of colour IMO.....Amethyst is most certainly a pop of colour! :smile:

Susan thanks sweetie :hugs: I wasn't feeling the best yesterday & when I saw this beauty, she sure cheered me up! I love this color best with Black & Greys...
I am going out a little later. I will try take better photo's.....

scoobiesmomma, yes she is a gorgy color.. I was afraid it may look a little to barbie for my liking. Not the caase at all. She was the pop of color I was looking for. Perfect..... When I look at her, she makes me :smile:

hedy divine, Not sure I have seen an Amethyst Courier either. I may be the first...:nuts:

purses & pugs thanks my lovely friend! :hugs:You were right about the color. So glad I own a piece of Amethyst. She is travelling the world with me... :smile:

vlore Agree with you. She looks beautiful with Black...I will be wearing a lot of Black with her! She looks great with Grey too!

dragonette If you ever get the chance to own Amethyst, you will love it. I know how much you love your pinks!;)

I absolutely love it! Leather looks great and such a great pop, it'll go with almost anything in your wardrobe (well, maybe not red but just about everything else). Looks great on you, isn't the courier a wonderful bag?

I absolutely love it! Leather looks great and such a great pop, it'll go with almost anything in your wardrobe (well, maybe not red but just about everything else). Looks great on you, isn't the courier a wonderful bag?

thanks *D* :flowers: I might just give the Red a miss... How pop would that be?:lolots: Courier is certainly a wonderful bag. She drapes beautifully. One of the best travel & shopping bags IMHO. Also great for those of us with kids. Hands free & the fact that you can wear it cross body is an added bonus. I do prefer it over the shoulder though, cause I love that look..;)

Oh wow, how did I miss this thread?

I need my sunnies to view the pics!

Amethyst is such a beautiful pop of color, and the Courier style looks GREAT on you!!

Finally, she is home. :biggrin:

Oh wow, how did I miss this thread?

I need my sunnies to view the pics!

Amethyst is such a beautiful pop of color, and the Courier style looks GREAT on you!!

Finally, she is home. :biggrin:

hi roey,
thanks sweetie! :hugs:
she finally came home to mamma..:nuts: I am so grateful that she was still there waiting for me, after all that time.....She is more stunning IRL than the pics I sent you & Susan.. Beautiful rich saturated bag. The leather is gorgy.. Very happy I am....:smile:

thanks melovepurse, yes I am one hell of a lucky gal....;)

^^^ thanks pbdb. :flowers: Your back from your trip hun! How was it?
Color twins we are...:woohoo:Amazing color!
Have you bought any more of those gorgeous Lanvin shoes? Pm me if you see any on sale, pretty please? I am so broke my friend.....:lolots::roflmfao:

Hi again,
thanks for asking about my trip....a very exhausting but nonetheless, fulfilling experience..was able to do my work and the results are breathtaking (humility aside), yes, I am proud of my xmas collection 2011!!

if I do see lanvin flats on sale, will PM you for sure, but what size exactly are you looking for?
I bought my last ones not on sale but with free shipping and less euro VAT so the price was unbeatable since it cost almost double (or at least 150%) here in HK !!!
yes, i know about being broke, that's why I worked my butt off !!! :lolots::lolots:

pbdb yes I have to work my butt off too! Otherwise no trip in March & no more BB......:lol: I am size 41....Thanks for asking my sweet friend :flowers:
I will keep an eye out too for Lanvin sales! I must say I am tempted to purchase another pair of Bloch. The pair I have are like Anthracite. I love them. Much more affordable for me, since I am dead broke.:lolots:

CHLOEGLAMOUR thanks so much hun! :hugs:I really do love the color & the style is perfect for me. I love big bags especially when they drape so beautifully. I stepped out today & have a few more pics for you all. I am loving Amethyst very much with my Black clothes......:nuts:

751.jpg

762.jpg

WOW WOW!!! Congrats sweetie.

The courier look so great on you I absolutely love the Amethyst :love:

I have been so busy at work and has no time to catching up the post at tPF.
I cannot access the forum at work it has been fully blocked totally suck.

WOW WOW!!! Congrats sweetie.

The courier look so great on you I absolutely love the Amethyst :love:

I have been so busy at work and has no time to catching up the post at tPF.
I cannot access the forum at work it has been fully blocked totally suck.

klow-chloe' thanks sweetie! :hugs: Great to hear from you. So that's where your've been hiding... work....aarrhhhh You are truly missed my lovely! ;)

thanks delmilano your too kind! :flowers: I am very content my dear frined. So proud to own a Courier, truly happy I am.. Amethyst is an added bonus, she sure is a pretty pop color! ;)

margaritas yes.... you must get yourself a Courier, you wont be disappointed....:smile: