My Amethyst Courier finally arrived! Love her to pieces :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just making this short & sweet ladies. Finally my Amethyst Courier arrived this morning.:nuts: I :love: her so much.
    Thanks drati, delmilano & ches for inspiring me. :flowers: P&P the Amethyst is just the most gorgeous pop of color, just as you stated sweetie....;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. LOVE it! Congrats! You look great carrying her! Now need to hunt for my Amethyst Day and appreciate the color again.

4. Fantastic colour :woohoo: As I already told you, I really like a pop colour for this bag.
    It looks great on you, dear *T*. I'm sure you will get so much use out of this bag.
    Many congrats!

5. Ohhhh So pretty!! Congrats!

6. thanks Tooomz! :flowers: I really love this color & the Courier is just a faboulous huge lightweight beautiful bag to carry. I am happy to own this baby...Good luck with your search!
    Amethyst is worth the hunt again, I'm sure.;)

thanks sweet Livia1. :hugs:She is just what the doctor ordered! :lolots:
    (well not really, but she makes me feel good) :smile: I will definitely get plenty wear out of her. She will be my travelling companion...:nuts:

wonderwoman9 thank you! :flowers: Pretty indeed...

7. Congratulations! So how are you liking Ms Amethyst Courier? When shall she be making her debut? :graucho:

8. I love her ches! All that luscious saturated color & yummy leather, how could I not love her??? She is so light weight & drapes beautifully, like you told me she would sweetie.... I haven't had a chamce to take her out just yet. The girl is still recovery from jet lag :lol:..Well she will meet her match some time in March.. Mr Ruby....:lolots::roflmfao::lolots:

9. ^^ Ahem, it's MISS Ruby! And yes, we should set up a play date when you're in town next year!

10. ^^^ooopps Miss Ruby & Miss Amethyst can play some time...:biggrin:

11. ^^Indeed! And I'm sure they'll make a gorgeous pair. *whips out camera, on standby to take pics*

12. So very striking tsuarsawan, really lovely!

Enjoy her!

13. soooooooo pretty!!congrats to you!

14. What a stunner:faint:, CONGRATS!!!

15. Great color and a great addition to your other Bal colors.
    You can really pull off these vibrant colors. Lookin good my dear....very good.