My Amazing Wisteria has come

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I have just got my amazing Wisteria Honey spy, it is so beautiful. Bought from our very own Fendigal on ebay who is fantastic.

The leather is bubbly and soooooooooo soft, its brand new never used.

I am sitting at the computer writing this and just grinning so "Over the Moon" with it have a look at the photos. Excuse the photo of me the mirror I had to get down from the loft otherwise it would have been a photo taken in my bathroom..........

Attachments

• 130_3069.JPG
    130_3069.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 130_3070.JPG
    130_3070.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 130_3071.JPG
    130_3071.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 153
  • 130_3075.JPG
    130_3075.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 155
:wtf: Oh WOW, Saich! Another out of this world score for the Spy Queen. That is truly the most stunning honey wisteria I've ever seen.

And look at you! So you cute is your lovely petitness, and wearing your brand spanking, smoking hot new Dior shoes! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!:heart: :heart:

:wtf: Oh WOW, Saich! Another out of this world score for the Spy Queen. That is truly the most stunning honey wisteria I've ever seen.

And look at you! So you cute is your lovely petitness, and wearing your brand spanking, smoking hot new Dior shoes! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!:heart: :heart:

Deco, my dear friend, you noticed the shoes, I put them on so that you could see they go quite well with the Honey spy. LOVe the thought of being a Spy Queen but I think Olga is that her collection is amazing:queen: