My Amazing DH found me a ....

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
WHITE ALI!!!!

I am crying I am so happy, lol.

He tracked one down out an outlet for me and we're driving 3.5 hours tomorrow to go get her!

I am so happy!

We've been through some financial things the past month and I wasn't sure I was getting anything for Christmas but DH got a second job doing web work and has been bringing in an additional 1500 a month, so we can do a little Christmas shopping for each other :smile:

Feel free to post your white ali pictures for me to drool over! :smile:

Congrats!!!! The white Ali is a GORGEOUS bag.. you will love it soooo much!!! Post some pics when you get her!

just take a look at her :heart: :love:

Attachments

• DSCN2357.JPG
    DSCN2357.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 72
Congrats on your new white Ali! You will probably appreciate this bag for years because of the extra thought and effort required to get it and because it was unexpected (and because it's an awesome bag!). I'm very happy for you! Enjoy it!!!!
:dothewave:

What a sweetheart. I'm so happy you got something you wanted, and I know how hard it can be to have financial strain - just keep looking forward and you will make it through!

Thank you guys all so much!

I am so excited!! I really thought because it's a 7 hour round trip, DH was **not** going to take me to get it even though they had it there, especially on a Monday, but he said "no big deal" :smile:

I was so bummed yesterday after driving so far and not seeing anything I liked :sad:. They did have the black and brown mandy's, but I just kept thinking about Ali :crybaby:so I walked away empty handed.

They didn't even have any cute keyfobs or charms or any little accessories. :sad:

But now I am SO happy! *yay*

That is adorable! Most guys don't understand the love for Coach. So it's awesome to see a guy go through such trouble to find a bag and to go such a long distance to purchase it. What a great DH! Congratulations.

oh wow.. you have done a lot to get one... I know you will love it!!! You do have it on hold, right? :P

Yes! It is on hold and I've called once already to make sure it was in fact on hold after seeing some people's things on here got put back :wtf:

Part of me is wondering if I should just ebay one since the final cost will be about the same :shame: but I'm in the mood for a road trip :heart: