My Amanda accessories outlet finds!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Look what I picked up today!

Black Amanda satin large wristlet $24
    Black Amanda large cosmetic case $12

I also got a cute flower keychain $8

The Amanda mini skinny weren't on clearance though. They would have been $24 or so with the coupon so I passed on them.

Attached Files:

2. I love the wristlet

3. $12 for the cosmetic case! GAH - I have been looking for these lovelies at my outlet w/o any luck

congrats on the great finds!

4. OMG! I would like to have them! Which outlet did you go?

5. wow, you found some great deals on the Amanda accessories--I am obsessed with that line :smile: Gorgeous pieces--the black satan is lovely. cute flower too--what a steal!

6. super great stuff and amazing prices! wtg!

7. :tup:

8. score!! congrats, I love the Amanda line :tup:

9. Oh man, I've always wanted one of those cosmetics cases but I thought they were long gone from the outlets by now. Great score!

10. I've picked up a light grey and baby blue amanda mini skinnys at the outlets for usd29. If i find one now with the 20% off i gotta return them!

Great find on the wristlet and pouch!

11. cute finds.. last week i found the pink/orange amanda foldover at lancaster for 39.99. i havent seen a foldover at the outlets since last winter so i was stoked. im a sucker for the amanda stuff. congrats