My Alti Botty 140mm Suede Booties are here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my Alti Botty 140mm Suede booties from theoutnet within 2 days of ordering. I must say, theoutnet has excellent service when handling the order, shipping extremely fast and sending my booties in perfect condition. I don't even think these have ever been tried on. The only thing is, I'm glad I didn't follow the recommendations of the website in ordering these TTS. My CL size is 37, so just to be safe, I ordered a 37 1/2 because they are boots and if too big, I could always add an insole or wear thin socks. I tried on the 37 1/2 that I received and the length fits perfectly. I can wiggle my toes, they don't feel smooshed, but the booties do feel a bit snug around the width of my foot. Had I gone with their suggestion of ordering them TTS, my feet would probably have not even gone in the booty. For me, I definitely needed the 1/2 size up. I could have even ordered a full size up.

Do they feel a little snug because they are new and need breaking in? Do you think they will stretch a little? If they do, I think they will conform very nicely to my foot. If not, I think I will feel very uncomfortable wearing these for more than an hour.

For owners of these booties, did you order TTS or did you go up 1/2 or a full size? Did they stretch a little for you?

TIA

Attached Files:

2. ooohhh lala, those are pretty!

3. I do not own them, but suspect they will stretch nicely. They look incredible on you! Congrats!

4. I love them! Congrats!

5. Ohh wow! they are so pretty! I love how they look on you... love love love!

6. Congrats! they look great!

7. Gorgeous! I have sized up in most of my CL boots and booties compared to shoes. Good move on your part ;)

8. Thanks everyone! :flowers:
    I really do love them... just wondering if I should have gone up a full size.

9. gorgeous! congrats on your score :smile:

10. They are so lovely (I love boots). I went (CL) TTS on my suede Belle booties, but after 1 wearing, they are stretching. I should have gone down ½ size to my usual US size. They would have been perfect with no padding that way. I think that yours are going to stretch and fit perfectly as soon as you wear them a bit.

11. They are so hot! Congratulations!

12. That's what I'm hoping... that they will just conform to my feet after I wear them out. It's so hard when you can't try them in person, you end up always thinking maybe the other size would have fit better. But if I had gone up a full size then I would worry about them stretching too much. As long as suede stretches a bit, I think I'm good.

Thanks again everyone!

13. I love them! Congrats!

14. nice

15. :yahoo: congrats! They look smashing on you! I think suede stretches the most, so they will be just fine!