My "ALMOST" total collection of Chanel...PIX!!!!!

I only saw the Eiffel tower earrings on ebay, LOL!!! The seller had them at an insane marked up price.....so I decided to call my SA and see if they were something that was currently available...AND THEY WERE!!!! She had to track them down....but I got them!!!!:P

Spendingmore - I tinkered with the lipstick key chain. It used to be the pull on a long narrow makeup bag, I took it off of that - it was too cute - and I put it on a key ring and attach it to my bags!!!!:yes:

c8r0l - It's actually a cosmetics pouch, I think. Theres no wrist strap, just a zippered pull I got it at Heathrow Duty free Chanel, I paid in pounds and I don't remember what it cost (I bought multiple things). I use it instead of a wallet.

collectionsLVChanel020.jpg
You have some great things!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Is that item with the black circle for your hair?

Your collection is equisite! I love the jewelry and sunglasses; aren't the 6014 the best sunnies?! I have them in brown with gold CC's. I was never really interested in Chanel jewelry but your photos have changed that thought!

Thanks for sharing your pics with us!!