My all black reveal

CometHailey

My new Vert Emeraude
May 30, 2009
I have not posted anything for a long while. DH didn't like it as some of my bags are really exclusive. But its 2012, and January, time for a bit of cheer to get us in the mood for the Chinese New Year...

We got these bags ages ago, but one of them is new... can you guess which one?

Attachments

• All Black (7).JPG
    All Black (7).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,082
First is the black box birkin with gold hardware. This actually came this year to replace my old black box birkin. Its probably one I use most - my old one. This one by the way has a different colour lining, but I rather now show what it is.

Getting over the first scratch is the most difficult thing to do!

Attachments

• All Black (6).JPG
    All Black (6).JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,075
This came last year... I meant 2010. Its an alligator version of the so black. To be honest, I have never used it, so the plastics are still on.... I will pluck the currage to use it this year. Its a 35cm so black gator birkin.

Attachments

• All Black (4).JPG
    All Black (4).JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,091
The last one is suppose to be the most difficult to get. It did not come till about Jan or February 2011 - at which stage my interest has turned to summer and we ordered the blue mykonos and the rose tyrien. But this came, and DH bought it for me.

Its a 35cm Kelly So Black also gator.

This completes my 2012 reveal for now, thanks for allowing me to share. Wishing everyone a great start to the New Year and Chinese New Year in two weeks time.

Attachments

• All Black (2).JPG
    All Black (2).JPG
    142 KB · Views: 1,095
Very Good and it is only desire to me BUT I could WISH YOU A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR in 2 weeks time too!!!!:biggrin: ON BTW, you really like BLACK huh...he he

The last one is suppose to be the most difficult to get. It did not come till about Jan or February 2011 - at which stage my interest has turned to summer and we ordered the blue mykonos and the rose tyrien. But this came, and DH bought it for me.

Its a 35cm Kelly So Black also gator.

This completes my 2012 reveal for now, thanks for allowing me to share. Wishing everyone a great start to the New Year and Chinese New Year in two weeks time.

You have wonderful taste. The matte gator is TDF, especially in the Kelly. Thank you for sharing: you've made me (and I'm sure others too) happy just looking at these beauties!