My Alignment Post....

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Just wanted to let you all know that my mini sigs are all from the Outlet... and I just wandered if the large C rule applied to the mini sig....

Sorry I started a commotion

You didn't start any commotion at all don't worry about it.

In general, along the center of a Coach bag or wallet, etc... the C's will me symmetrical on each side and be mirror images of each other. (they are centered down the ... well, center :biggrin:)

However, a lot of bags now aren't as aligned along the seams, so the C's might not match up exactly there.

I hope that answers your question a bit, I know I'm not the best explainer in the world!

It wasn't you, so don't worry about it. ;) As far as the c's, they are not always lined up... even on a Carly I have had in the past the c's were not lined up perfectly on the bottom.. it is nice to have them lined up but they are not always spot on.. kind of depends on the placement and that too. :okay:

Yup! That helped! Thank you! If you want to look at my mini sig stuff its all on my showcase! I agree with you you crazyforcoachbags... it probably is VERY time consuming to line up mini signatures.

Thank you all again!

I have a minisig bag from the outlet and mine are lined up on the front, well they are off like half a millimeter but I gues sonly I notice these things. But on the side they are not lined up at all but I know that bag is legit. I hope this helps you!