My Ali was viciously attached yesterday

Ugh. I know how you feel! I would have freaked! I hate it when total strangers bump into my bag! When I know I'm going somewhere really crowded I either hold my bag close or use a wristlet.

With my pen phobia with bags anyways...I would have DIED on the spot. Or riped the woman's face off had she harmed my bag~:rolleyes: I am glad you all came out unscathed~

Never been to a Market Basket. But will make a mental note...NEVER to go into one!;)
Yes, I was horrified that she even bumped into my bag but then when I saw the pen I was like :wtf: Thanks I am glad we made it out too !

Going to the Market Basket is like going to a third world country at times.
yes it is ! I will always shop there though. The Stop and Shop around here is so expensive so what I would normally buy at the market basket would be a $450 shopping trip and double that if I went to whole foods. I do go to whole foods and stock up on organic snacks for the kids sometimes though and their produce is TDF. I remember one year their green grapes were the size of plums ! Next time I go though I am only bringing a wristlet and will put my daughters extra diaper and wipe and her bottle in the "clean shopper" with her

What a horrifying experience!! I'm glad you and your purse made it out safely! It seems like people are ruder and ruder and time goes on, what has happened to MANNERS these days?!! Doesn't feel like anyone's being taught that anymore!

What a horrifying experience!! I'm glad you and your purse made it out safely! It seems like people are ruder and ruder and time goes on, what has happened to MANNERS these days?!! Doesn't feel like anyone's being taught that anymore!
I agree ! That is why no matter what is happening at the time , I always teach and reinforce manners with my kids even though they are young. My son is 3 and since he was about a year and 1/2 he would never except anything without saying "thank you" and always says "please" and "excuse me" It would bother me if he was not that way. Right now we are writing a letter to Santa to thank him for all of the nice toys he brought. He gets a lot of things because he is a good kid and he works hard in his own little way. I don't want him to be one of those kids that is ungrateful and spoiled. I will try hard not to let that happen. I also find that people in public have a problem with personal space and boundaries. I try to be aware of other people's boundaries, I wish people would do the same for me and I am not a cold person at all, quite the opposite, I just think that many people have issues with that.