My *ahem* interesting trip to the outlet today!

Love your Holy Grail bag and congrats on finding it! It is always fun to hold that beloved bag in your hands for the first time after wanting it for forever. Congrats!!!!

As to the parents ... it never ceases to amaze me how absolutely rude and inconsiderate people can be (not so much that it happened, but that they let him run around after with wet clothes and did not even try to clean up his mess)

Hooray...congrats!! I got my holy grail bag today, too. :yahoo:

I think that if my son had done something like that when he was 2 or 3, I would have died of embarassment, and then after I resurrected, I would have been too embarassed to ever darken the doors of that store again! I certainly wouldn't have kept shopping like nothing had happened.

Glad you Holy Grail didn't get peed on!

WOW!! If I had seen that bag at the outlet I would've snatched it up, too!!! WAY TO GO...it is GORGEOUS and TIMELESS!!! 100% CLASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup::heart:
I can't take a good modeling pic at the moment because the bf is out of town this weekend, but here's my new baby! I was pretty shocked to find it. The thing I really like about it is that I know it's a bag I'll use for years. It looks a little deflated because it's empty, but check out the leather :graucho: it's so hot!

I saw this bag on a woman when it first came out (I saw the brown version) and just fell in love with it. It is a great combo of all the things Coach does well I think. I have been searching for one on ebay ever since then but never found one as cheap as the one I got at the outlet today.

Congrats on the bag. I've seen worse though! One day in my shop, one of the mothers let her daughter POO in the dressing room on the floor, all OVER MY BEAUTIFUL GRASS GREEN CARPETING! Some people......

Congrats on the bag! :yahoo: The Fourth of July Sale alrady started at my outlet! :confused1: Hmm... :hrmm: Anyways, that is DISGUSTING how 1) The parents let a TODDLER run around an expensive store 2) The toddler didn't know enough to just "let go" and 3) The parents didn't even clean it up! UGH! :excl:

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew DISGUSTING. What the hell is wrong with people that they would think that's perfectly okay?! Gross! When exactly did people revert back to animals?

I'm glad you found your bag, and veryvery sorry you had to witness that!

As a parent myself, I have to mention that this is not acceptable behavior. I am often embarrassed by other parents who allow their children to run around and scream in the store. When you have kids, you do not have to "put up" with your children's bad behavior. You either make your child behave or leave the store promptly (ie, McDonald's: child loses ice cream privilege). That is the only way they will learn.