My agenda BROKE ahhhhh!

Eeek...sorry this happened courtney :sad:

It has happened to several people also, though...here is a past thread about it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-agenda-just-broke-what-do-i-do-121676.html

Good luck with getting it fixed quickly!

Thanks!!! I got it as a gift from my boyfriend and he no longer has the receipt (because he loses EVERYTHING)...ive searched our entire house for it..its definatly gone...do i need the reciept or can they look it up on the computer?! :confused1:

It happened to my groom agenda which I purchased from Eluxury. I received it, inspected it, and put it away. Two months later I took it out and put the 2007 refill in it and the spine just fell off.

There is no boutique in my city so I called Eluxury and was told I would have to mail it to a boutique for inspection because it was past the 60 day return policy and they could not help me. I asked to speak to an Eluxury manager who advised me to return it to them (I explained the agenda was not used) for an exchange. I called her a couple of weeks later and she said the spine is not supposed to come off so it was a defect. I was offered an exchange or refund.

It happened to my groom agenda which I purchased from Eluxury. I received it, inspected it, and put it away. Two months later I took it out and put the 2007 refill in it and the spine just fell off.

There is no boutique in my city so I called Eluxury and was told I would have to mail it to a boutique for inspection because it was past the 60 day return policy and they could not help me. I asked to speak to an Eluxury manager who advised me to return it to them (I explained the agenda was not used) for an exchange. I called her a couple of weeks later and she said the spine is not supposed to come off so it was a defect. I was offered an exchange or refund.

i wonder if the same will apply because i dont have the receipt?

This happened to me once with my mono agenda, but I noticed that the little metal tab that holds the ring thing on was bent upwards, so i just put the rings back in place and squeezed the metal tab back into position with pliers. It's been perfect ever since (that was a few months ago). Good luck!

That happened to me before. I was so shocked and thought it was really broken but there is this little piece of metal-like thing that holds the part with the ring and it somehow came out so when I got home, I just used a pair of tweezers to fix it and I put an old shirt on the outside of it so I wouldn't scratch the Vernis leather.

This happened to me once with my mono agenda, but I noticed that the little metal tab that holds the ring thing on was bent upwards, so i just put the rings back in place and squeezed the metal tab back into position with pliers. It's been perfect ever since (that was a few months ago). Good luck!

if you didn't understand my previous post, ^^ that's exactly what I meant. hehe :smile:

This happened to me!! I was devastated! i had never even used it b4 and it feel apart..but my hubby fixed it with the pliers somehow..probably like u guys did above..now its fine & hasent happened again..i have the rose mono agenda..so sorry this happened to u ..i know i was really upset.

This happened to me!! I was devastated! i had never even used it b4 and it feel apart..but my hubby fixed it with the pliers somehow..probably like u guys did above..now its fine & hasent happened again..i have the rose mono agenda..so sorry this happened to u ..i know i was really upset.

I thought about doing that but the tabs dont seem to fit in the one does and the other one is smaller and doesnt stay in...if that makes any sense!??

I am going tonight to king of prussia so i will let you all know tonight what they say when i get home!