My adventure into the world of Coach!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    I am a newbie in the Coach world. My future daughter in law got a Coach bag (Zoe) for Christmas from my son and that is what started me on the path to Coach!

I looked at several bags and decided that I wanted a leather one....so...

I got a Soho pleated leather hobo in parchment. I was also able to get a pre owned demi bag. I am not sure of the name so maybe you can help?

I love both of these bags but now I am hopelessly hooked!!!!:nuts:

Here are my two bags...

Attached Files:

2. Awe, what nice finds!! And welcome to wonderful world of Coach...it's an addiction unlike any other!!

3. love your bags great starter pieces. welcome to our lovely coach world lol!

4. Thanks! My next bag is going to be a Pink one....a leather Sabrina, I hope!

5. nice finds! And yep, once you're in you're IN.

6. Welcome to the addiction! :smile: Nice bags!

7. :welcome2:

To the most enjoyable addiction of all.. I love your two bags they are really lovely..

8. Nice bags! Many more to come.

9. Nice start, congrats and enjoy!

10. :welcome2:

Love your new bags, great first choices, and a Sabrina will be fantastic, too ... can't wait to see what you get next. We're all addicts here, so you'll fit right in.

11. welcome!!!
    it's all downhill from here!!!

12. Welcome! Your new bags are gorgeous, enjoy!

13. Welcome!!!!
    Cute bags!!!! One or two Coach are not enough!!!! LOL You will be addicted like the rest of us!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice