My adorable cute lovely big huge bag!!!! Pic!!

Queen Mahra

Mar 24, 2007
Last month I went bag hunting for my laptop. Of course, my first choice was Chanel.:tup:
I entered the Chanel boutique and my lovely SA was there. While I was saying Hi and bla bla blaing with my lovely SA my eyes fell on this bag.. and I think I started drooling:drool:. Ok.
I called my dad who was having good time with his friends at Starbucks, to come and pay for it, because I, as usual, forgot my wallet at home. I don't know when I will stop forgetting my wallet when switching bags!!:confused1:
So, I got it!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I really love it more than any of my other Chanel bags. It even fits my little brother!!:graucho: How cool is that:roflmfao:

DSC08804.jpg

I'll post some modeling pics later!

I called my dad who was having good time with his friends at Starbucks, to come and pay for it, because I, as usual, forgot my wallet at home. I don't know when I will stop forgetting my wallet when switching bags!!:confused1:
^^ I'll have to remember that trick!

That's the perfect bag for a laptop! I love it!! :heart:

that is sooo pretty! i love it! u're such a lucky daughter, my dad would freak out if i asked him to pay for that bag LOL

i hope it'll be a great laptop bag although i kinda think the handle will hurt :P
but well, who cares? another reason to hunt another laptop bag LOL