My addictions......

*JJ* said:
amazing bags!!
is that the damier parioli?

Yes, thats the Parioli. Good eye :smile:
I originally bought it as my interview bag because the monogram is just too flashy. BUT I am starting to think that the damier pattern is still not low key enough for interview usage. :worried:
I may sell it to help fund another tote ( I have the chanel cerf in mind).

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

what a wonderful collection! you've got some amazing pieces!!!!!

totally loving all the LV pieces!!!! :love:

i'm going to PM you about your chanels

thanks so much for sharing!!!!!! :amuse:

Vixy said:
Yes, thats the Parioli. Good eye :smile:
I originally bought it as my interview bag because the monogram is just too flashy. BUT I am starting to think that the damier pattern is still not low key enough for interview usage. :worried:
I may sell it to help fund another tote ( I have the chanel cerf in mind).

i've been eyeing that bag! besides from the pattern, how do you like it? does it fit a lot? and does it have a zip top?

*JJ* said:
i've been eyeing that bag! besides from the pattern, how do you like it? does it fit a lot? and does it have a zip top?

I am a damier fan in general because its more subtle and weatherproof. You don't have to worry about watermarks etc.
The straps are comfortable on the shoulders and the bag itself fits quite a bit yet still remains a slim profile.
The best part of the bag (to me at least) is the magnetic closure on the top. You don't have to fuss with unzipping the bag or snapping it close.

Vixy said:
I am a damier fan in general because its more subtle and weatherproof. You don't have to worry about watermarks etc.
The straps are comfortable on the shoulders and the bag itself fits quite a bit yet still remains a slim profile.
The best part of the bag (to me at least) is the magnetic closure on the top. You don't have to fuss with unzipping the bag or snapping it close.

thanks for the info!!