My addiction report...

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
Just when I thought the PDV would be my last purchase this year, SA showed me the Rubis Neo Bucket. OMG it's adorable! I just loooove it :smile:

I saw the Suhali lockits in gold and silver too and luckily I wasn't in love with them.

It'll probably be another week before I can bring the Rubis home so no pics yet. the store here hasn't released it for sale.

I was sold when I tried on this Neo Bucket! At first I was concerned the the drop length might be too long for my liking, but it turned out to be the perfect length! What's better about it over the regular mono is also it's tapered shape, which gives it a nice width :smile:

I think why I didn't like the gold/silver suhali (though I loooove the miroir) could be because the suhali leather didn't have any embossing/pattern on it to break up the colour (if I'm making any sense, hehe). I felt like I was carrying a gold/silver bar, lol!

Just when I thought the PDV would be my last purchase this year, SA showed me the Rubis Neo Bucket. OMG it's adorable! I just loooove it :smile:

I saw the Suhali lockits in gold and silver too and luckily I wasn't in love with them.

It'll probably be another week before I can bring the Rubis home so no pics yet. the store here hasn't released it for sale.

HA!! I understand! Cant wait for the Rubies to hit SIngapore.