My addiction!!! My Love!!! My loubies!!

Chakern said:
Sadly I'm addicted to both shoes AND bags ;0) Have my collection of Mulberry bags... Gotta have one for every occation ;0) Decollete and Pigalle are must have classics!!! BUT the wallet have to follow so had to sell a little first ;0) i would love a lover Decollete but dont know if it comes in 85 mm?!

Charlotte

I go through phases with being obsessed with shoes and bags! You are so right. We NEED one for every occasion. I have no idea if Decolletes come in a lower heel. Mine are 100mm. Can you call a boutique? I bet Madison would know for sure!

Chakern said:
Wow you have a nice collection ;0) Will post pics of mine later ... Still havent found way to the cobblers. Stupid of me, it destroys my shoes!! I have a good one in Copenhagen that Louboutin recommends, but it's 150-200 dollars for all the shoes, so quess I'm doing it one by one...
I will proberbly buy a black Decollete patent 100 mm tomorrow. I'ts second hand but I have seen it and it's perfect with reciept and I have no doubt that it's the real one! The upside of this is...... there will be money for a Pigalle as well. Have my eyes on the nude patent but I'm not sure .....

Saw yr collection :biggrin: loving yr collection too!!! ESP the python n the blue ones....... Can't remember the name though:sad:

Please please go get yr Loubies to the cobblers!! The 150- 200 is a good investment for your loubie shoes, trust me!!

Hee!! More Loubies!?? Yay!!!! Aren't they super addictive?? Do post pics of your Decollette when you get them, love sharing the loubie joy:biggrin:
The nude patent that you are looking at getting..... Is it the current nude? Cos I find the current nude a little dark...... N hardly like a nude. Then again maybe I'm fair n when I tried it on it didn't give me that "sparkle" like all my other loubie purchases do. My advise, go try them on and see how they look....... Hope they work for u:biggrin:

Christchrist said:
Oh my gosh. You're collection Is delish. Nice shoes. You're hubby is sweet. Wish mine was like that :sad:

Awwwwh :biggrin: thank u!!!
Hubby has Nvr bought me shoes b4:P these are the very first 2 pairs :biggrin: guess he loves the look of the shoes n they didn't have my size back home so when he saw them in HK, he just grabbed them :smile:

CRISPEDROSA said:
Gorg collection !! Omg! I see you love Lady Peeps as much as I do! Yay! I'm in love with your red and dark blue phyton LPs!! Many Congrats!! Can't wait to see more ;)

Hee!! I love LPs !!! They're the perfect height n the platform makes it so much more manageable :biggrin: love the curvature of the shoe n how just wearing them makes me feel so confident n sexy!!!

LamborghiniGirl said:
yay!! Champers I am do happy you migrated over here from H heaven and started a collection thread :heart: I have been loving your non-H CL purchases over there for awhile :hugs:

Awwwwh:smile: I love yr H bags n shoe collection too!!!
As you have seen my non H purchases consisted of shoes n more shoes, I thought my CL deserved to have a thread of their own:smile:
CL are so much more obtainable then those elusive H bags!!! But I'm loving my new addiction!! More more more!!! More to come:smile: