My accessories reveal...

Nice! I love the slim zip. I dont think im ever moving out of my uv one. When I picked up my bc Molly the SA had also found a bc slim zip to match & kindly put it on hold. But I turned her down bc I had my eye on a penny ;)
That phone case is hot!

I can understand why, it's like seriously the perfect wallet. I'm so in love with the phone case. It's just too cute!

Lol! I thought you were only interested in getting the slim zip in black! I love all the colors you picked. I remember you were concerned about if they got scratched easily; please let us know how they hold up. I was actually wondering if some colors were more scratch/fade resistant than others. Congrats on your goodies!

Yeah, I did say that didn't I :shame:. They were in low quantities at every store I went to. I was worried that they wouldn't be there when I went back. I'm proud of myself for not buying the UV :biggrin:! I was really reaching to find something to match it with too. The only thing I have is one of the hangtags on my moonlight perri hippie so I didn't get it. Will def let everyone know. I thought the worst color for wear would be the UV but a couple people have had that one for a while and it still looks good.

Yeah, I did say that didn't I :shame:. They were in low quantities at every store I went to. I was worried that they wouldn't be there when I went back. I'm proud of myself for not buying the UV :biggrin:! I was really reaching to find something to match it with too. The only thing I have is one of the hangtags on my moonlight perri hippie so I didn't get it. Will def let everyone know. I thought the worst color for wear would be the UV but a couple people have had that one for a while and it still looks good.

Lol! Better to have them (and return them if you change your mind) than to decide later that you want them, and they're all sold out! I like all the colors you chose :smile: Enjoy!

I still haven't used my UV slim zip... Afraid to! Lol:wondering

Lol! Better to have them (and return them if you change your mind) than to decide later that you want them, and they're all sold out! I like all the colors you chose :smile: Enjoy!

I totally agree :biggrin:! The UV is so pretty. Purple and blue are my favorite colors so I was trying hard to justify 'needing' the UV. Such a nice shade of purple.

Use it, YOLO ;) (That phrase is so cheesy but I love throwing it around, lol)
I've been using my uv slim zip in various bags for about 2 months straight & it still looks as good as new.

I've been using my uv slim zip in various bags for about 2 months straight & it still looks as good as new.

HAHAHA I say YOLO all the time too as a joke, I love bugging my friends with it! I even found a frozen yogurt shop called YOLO FROYO, no lie! I'm afraid to use my UV slip zip too, haha.

HAHAHA I say YOLO all the time too as a joke, I love bugging my friends with it! I even found a frozen yogurt shop called YOLO FROYO, no lie! I'm afraid to use my UV slip zip too, haha.

You know, being from a small town and all...I had never heard this word. I heard it for the first time yesterday while listening to a radio show. A caller claimed to be the first one who ever said it. That is so random!

Used my uv slim zip everyday since Christmas- looks new too! I did condition it before use. I get so many compliments when I pay for something!