My Absolutely Fabulous Satchel

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
I bought this metallic MBMJ satchel a few weeks ago and it's great! Does anybody else have this bag? And do metallics need special treatment? TIA!

Attachments

• MarcJacobs Bag b 20Aug08.JPG
    MarcJacobs Bag b 20Aug08.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 104
ANGELICA07, the bag is Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was purchased in Brown Thomas, Ireland, which is an up-market department store chain. The bag was greatly reduced in the fantastic New Year sale. I paid under 200 euros so it was a great deal and a fantastic bag. It's made of very soft, thick leather.

sdkitty, the outside pockets are indispensable. I brought the bag on a brief trip to Scotland recently and used one of the side pockets as a coin purse for separate currencies. Ireland (where I live) is a euro currency, but the UK still has sterling. So those pockets kept me from mixing up different coins!

ANGELICA07, the bag is Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was purchased in Brown Thomas, Ireland, which is an up-market department store chain. The bag was greatly reduced in the fantastic New Year sale. I paid under 200 euros so it was a great deal and a fantastic bag. It's made of very soft, thick leather.

sdkitty, the outside pockets are indispensable. I brought the bag on a brief trip to Scotland recently and used one of the side pockets as a coin purse for separate currencies. Ireland (where I live) is a euro currency, but the UK still has sterling. So those pockets kept me from mixing up different coins!

My god, this was a very great deal ! :woohoo: :tup:
Stop torturing me please :yahoo: : very soft, thick leather, all that I want ! :crybaby:

I agree with you avout outside pockets : I just can not buy a bag that have not this type of pockets (the seae for inside pockets). Pockets are indispensable !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the € currencies : I am from Belgium ! ;)

My god, this was a very great deal ! :woohoo: :tup:
Stop torturing me please :yahoo: : very soft, thick leather, all that I want ! :crybaby:

I agree with you avout outside pockets : I just can not buy a bag that have not this type of pockets (the seae for inside pockets). Pockets are indispensable !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the € currencies : I am from Belgium ! ;)

And I'm in Ireland! :smile: