My ABCDior

What do you guys think about the lavender rose color? I want a grey, but after reading all the reviews people are raving more about the ABC over the lucky badges. I don’t necessarily like the badges, but I was looking more at color instead of the strap when I went to the boutique. Lavender is the ABC and the grey is the lucky badges... should I do grey or rose:hrmm: the boutique is in another state from where I live, so I can’t go inside to try both on again...

Attachments

• 14D9B522-03EF-4DEB-A040-5089E1C81B93.png
    14D9B522-03EF-4DEB-A040-5089E1C81B93.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 816
  • FAB002D0-0112-4970-A876-6A71A7645F83.jpeg
    FAB002D0-0112-4970-A876-6A71A7645F83.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 862
  • DC9AA051-2CCB-4D84-A5D6-AF085D397C6A.jpeg
    DC9AA051-2CCB-4D84-A5D6-AF085D397C6A.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 866
What do you guys think about the lavender rose color? I want a grey, but after reading all the reviews people are raving more about the ABC over the lucky badges. I don’t necessarily like the badges, but I was looking more at color instead of the strap when I went to the boutique. Lavender is the ABC and the grey is the lucky badges... should I do grey or rose:hrmm: the boutique is in another state from where I live, so I can’t go inside to try both on again...
I think if you are up for waiting, they will definitely put the grey in the My ABCDior, maybe as seasonal piece but it will happen.
In any case I am more into greys rather than pinks, so get the one that is more you, no matter what ppl prefer :smile:

I think if you are up for waiting, they will definitely put the grey in the My ABCDior, maybe as seasonal piece but it will happen.
In any case I am more into greys rather than pinks, so get the one that is more you, no matter what ppl prefer :smile:
There is a light grey one out now though! The photo is from patel_neesha on Instagram and she said she bought it at Harrods. I don't know if it's only for the UK though...

61393208_895321727472215_17749022664033418_n.jpg

There is a light grey one out now though! The photo is from patel_neesha on Instagram and she said she bought it at Harrods. I don't know if it's only for the UK though...

61393208_895321727472215_17749022664033418_n.jpg
I saw this exact picture! I asked the SA and he’s looking to see what he can find... I technically already purchased the badges in the gray, but they forgot to ship it to me 2 weeks ago... so I have the option to swap it out still...

Hi!!

am really struggling to decide between metallic grey Calfskin ABCDIOR or Black lambskin ABCDior.

Do any one have metallic calfskin and let me know how good it is with color transfer/scratches and peeling please.

Thanks a lot !!

Attachments

• IMG-8286.JPG
    IMG-8286.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 740
Reactions: TomMi39
Hi, I think it's beter

I like the grey too but I prefer the ABCD over the lucky badges, just like you. So I'm patiently waiting until the grey one is out! However, I recently found this lighter grey color as Lorz25 said earlier and I personally love it! I don't know where to find it though, as this color is not available on the website yet. But you might want to consider it. x

Oh, and does anyone know whether this is a permanent or seasonal color?
IMG_3183.jpgIMG_3387.jpg

Hi, I think it's beter

I like the grey too but I prefer the ABCD over the lucky badges, just like you. So I'm patiently waiting until the grey one is out! However, I recently found this lighter grey color as Lorz25 said earlier and I personally love it! I don't know where to find it though, as this color is not available on the website yet. But you might want to consider it. x

View attachment 4487606View attachment 4487607
I texted my SA the pic the other day... Still no word back from him yet... technically my BF already bought me the lucky badges in grey. But since it's a (super) early bday present, I can't use until September anyways. So, I'm really in no rush. I may just have the SA return the grey we already bought & give store credit. Then just take my chances on a lighter grey appearing over the next 2 months... bc this is the one I really want!

Hi, I think it's beter

OMG YAY! I just found this one in a boutique.... placing the order now! Should be here next week:yahoo::heart:

i
Hi!!

am really struggling to decide between metallic grey Calfskin ABCDIOR or Black lambskin ABCDior.

Do any one have metallic calfskin and let me know how good it is with color transfer/scratches and peeling please.

Thanks a lot !!

I've just got this exact one today in the small size, it seems pretty durable as far as I can tell, but I can't comment for sure till I start using it.

Hi, I think it's beter

Omg is soooo beautiful :love::blush::loveeyes:
It must be a seasonal piece as it’s not found online in France, like the new green ones

Hi!!

Thanks a lot !!
Just wanted to warn you that the suede interior of the metallic bag is really annoying. It's black and causes color transfer onto the items which you put inside it and I'm not sure if there is anyway around it. I regret getting it for this reason.

A question. I just bought My first Dior bag, the my ABCDior bag in black. Does these bags come with an authenticity card like Chanel bags? Couldn’t find one with the receipt or inside the bag. It’s purchased in the Dior boutique so I’m not worried, just wondering :smile:.

A question. I just bought My first Dior bag, the my ABCDior bag in black. Does these bags come with an authenticity card like Chanel bags? Couldn’t find one with the receipt or inside the bag. It’s purchased in the Dior boutique so I’m not worried, just wondering :smile:.
It comes with an authenticity card. You will usually find it in the back zipper pocket.