My ABCDior

Wow they changed that so soon after its launch. I like where the charms are now.
i prefer the original.. these seem like they are floating..

i got the bag as soon as it was released but now I am worried about this change. In Dubai there are A LOT of fakes, i am worried ppl will now think mine is fake since it looks different than the ones that are being sold..

Reactions: Wander Woman
i prefer the original.. these seem like they are floating..

i got the bag as soon as it was released but now I am worried about this change. In Dubai there are A LOT of fakes, i am worried ppl will now think mine is fake since it looks different than the ones that are being sold..
I wouldn't worry about that. People think that bags are fake for all sorts of misinformed reasons. Some people think the older Lady Dior bags are fake because of the way the sides are sewn to the front and back panels (I would be surprised if the Lady Dior did not have any modifications in the last two decades). Others think some seasonal colours are fake because they have never seen them before. I heard someone say (I think in a YouTube video) that if the Lady Dior has logo lining, then it is fake. What bogus! The Lady Dior was made with a logo lining for many years.

Why should we care about people's uninformed opinions? As long as I know my own bag is real, then I'm good.

I wouldn't worry about that. People think that bags are fake for all sorts of misinformed reasons. Some people think the older Lady Dior bags are fake because of the way the sides are sewn to the front and back panels (I would be surprised if the Lady Dior did not have any modifications in the last two decades). Others think some seasonal colours are fake because they have never seen them before. I heard someone say (I think in a YouTube video) that if the Lady Dior has logo lining, then it is fake. What bogus! The Lady Dior was made with a logo lining for many years.

Why should we care about people's uninformed opinions? As long as I know my own bag is real, then I'm good.
You are 100% right! Thank you for that

Reactions: averagejoe
Just got the Lavender one that I’ve been eyeing for months. Absolutely in love.

Although I thought the crystal Star had white/clear crystals? This one has bluish ones? Does it only come in this blue color or is there indeed a clear version? Thanks for letting me share :smile:
Congratulations!

From this picture posted by @natalia0128 the crystals look "white", so I think it comes in clear/white as well.

1204cff6-8de0-4139-a456-560d229b35e7-jpeg.4319584

Just got the Lavender one that I’ve been eyeing for months. Absolutely in love.

Although I thought the crystal Star had white/clear crystals? This one has bluish ones? Does it only come in this blue color or is there indeed a clear version? Thanks for letting me share :smile:
Congrats!! Bag twins! :heart: Mines also has the blue crystals. Haven't seen the clear version. The only other crystal charm I've seen is the clover with green crystals.