My ABC Dior

Seren_HGH

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Hello,
I just received my Lady Dior in the mail we don’t have a boutique in my province. And my charms slide around the strap? Is this normal or is my strap defective? To me it seems fine and something I can live with but I don’t want to keep it if it is indeed incorrect? TIA!

Hello,
I just received my Lady Dior in the mail we don’t have a boutique in my province. And my charms slide around the strap? Is this normal or is my strap defective? To me it seems fine and something I can live with but I don’t want to keep it if it is indeed incorrect? TIA!
It may be that the leather strip that fits the charms is a tiny bit thinner than normal, but the advantage is that you can replace the charms easily. Must be annoying if they move around, though. If it bothers you, as it would bother me, then exchange it.

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Hello,
The same thing happened to me. I had my SA send me a different tab. It is not supposed to move around and the sound is extremely annoying.