My Abbey Messenger arrived!

1. I was so excited when this arrived - used it to do some errands today and got lots of stares. This is my first Gucci, am now deciding if I need the matching wallet? Only thing about this bag is the zipper doesn't pull very smooth - is that normal?:wlae:

Gucci_One.jpg
  2. not sure about the zipper, but the bag looks great on you! :P

3. gorgeous bag! i just got my first gucci the other day, i get all happy and giggly now when people look at my bag :biggrin:

4. Needanotherbag, that's a very cute messenger. I would stare at it too! LOL!

5. Congrats on your first Gucci! That looks like a great size too...

6. Thanks! I'm in love with it.

Gucci Girls - I know the feeling - I was so excited to get ready this morning so I could take her with me to Starbucks...

7. lol its fun taking them out for a spin isnt it hehe

8. Congrats on you new Gucci bag! the messenger style looks great!

9. SWEET! I really like it. Very neat looking.

10. The bag looks great on you! Maybe you can pull on the zipper for a few days? Sometimes when I get new bags the zipper is tighter and loosens over time.

11. Thanks! The zipper seems to be getting better now that I have used it several times today - I think I need the matching wallet now!

12. very cute and so is your dog! :heart:

13. The bag looks great on you :yes:

14. The bag looks superfantastic!! love the look! zipper pull should get easier with wear i'm guessing.

15. thanks ladies for the complements!!

RoseMary - thats my little girl Lizzie - we didn't even realize she posed for the pic with me until we downloaded the pics and saw her there - she's a glamourdog in every way... :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice