My $79 outlet watch!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It was waiting for me when I got home today, and it's beautiful! :nuts:It's big on my wrist, too big to wear, does anyone know if the boutiques offer sizing? Thanks!

CIMG0232.JPG CIMG0233.JPG CIMG0234.JPG
  2. I love it! It's a beauty and what a steal! Maybe you could take it to a local jewelry shop for the links to be taken out

3. The boutique do offer sizing,just ask for a manager and they should be able to do it for you. Just bring your receipt.

4. So pretty!!!!

5. I have the same watch and the links can be removed. I have had no trouble with this watch. Great find and it looks great.

6. That watch is so great!! I would be careful about who you take it to have it resized. My boyfriend bought me an Armani watch from the Fossil outlet and it was too big. So we took it back to have it resized. I had my tonsils out the next day and had the watch in the drawer for about 9 days. When I took it out to wear it again, I noticed it was all scratched up. Since it was in my drawer and not moving around at all, I knew it had been from when the SA adjusted it. Unfortunately they didn't even have another when we went back. :sad: So, in summary...beware of who you get to resize your watch!!

7. Oooooh, nice! What a fab price too!! I wish my outlet sold watches...

8. yes, the boutiques will resize.. I had to get 4 links taken out of mine!!!

Very pretty!

9. I like it it a lot! Very nice deal!

10. Very cute!

11. very nice I really like that. I would take it in I am sure that they would resize it at the store

12. i LOVE that watch! I wonder if my outlet has it!

13. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE YOUR WATCH!! I have been hinting to hubby that a coach watch would be great for V-day. Congrats! :shrugs:

14. pretty! i went to the outlet on saturday and the sa said they are getting jewelry soon!! so exciting (: i wish they had shoes at outlets too..

15. WOW! That's an amazing price. Congrats!!