My $75.00 BEAUTY!!!!!

IrishMommy2four

MMmmmmmmMJ
Sep 26, 2007
chicago
She arrived today! :yahoo: The most awesome Ebay bargain EVA!!!!
Behold, the $75 Seafoam Sophia!!!!!

Honestly girls, it looks like she was used maybe once or twice. The handles are pristine, edges perfect, interior FLAWLESS, and the color...well the color is DIVINE :drool:
I am on :cloud9:
Still shocked that I scored such an awesome deal!!!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
That is insane in the membrane!! I worried that maybe the condition was going to be disappointing for that price, but WOWZAH! It looks brand spankin' new!! Congrats on an AMAZING score and enjoy your beautiful new Sophia! :yahoo: (Impressively fast shipping, too!)

Last edited:

Teddy Bag

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
Wow! Congrats! I remember seeing this one and wondering about the condition bec it is so light. You took a chance and it paid off. . . Yeahhhh:yahoo::tup::jammin::woohoo:

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you! You definitely scored the deal of the century with that condition! LOVE good deals

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
Wow, great score! So good to hear a happy ending, sometimes you just never know what you will get on *bay, but it worked out great! Enjoy!

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
congrats hon!!! i am soooooooo glad a sweet PF-er scored this one! i couldn't believe the price on it either when i saw it! SUPA' SCORE!!! :party: