My 7 Chanel purchases in a MONTH!! o.O

Xocake

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I got addicted to Chanel in July, and in a month or so, I bought 6 Chanel bags, and 1 keycase. :sweatdrop: It's crazy how quickly you can get addicted to Chanel!!! It's like, once you get your first one, you can never stop!

I had been waiting to be alone so that I could take pictures without my DH seeing/realizing how many bags I bought LOL

So, here they are:

(Top to bottom, left to right)

Black lambskin jumbo XL, black caviar GST, metallic red 227, red lambskin small flap, 08 pink glazed lambskin jumbo, pink caviar keycase, pink med/large caviar flap.

Group pictures without flash:
GroupShotnoflash.jpg

Group picture with flash:
GroupShotwithflash.jpg

Black group with flash:
BlackGroupwithflash.jpg

Red group without flash:
RedGroupnoflash.jpg

Red group with flash:
RedGroupwithflash.jpg

More to come...

Last edited:
Pink group without flash:
PinkGroupnoflash.jpg

Black lambskin jumbo XL:
BlackLambskinXLnoflash.jpg

Black caviar GST:
BlackGSTnoflash.jpg

Metallic red 227 without flash:
RedMetallic227noflash.jpg

Metallic red 227 with flash:
RedMetallic227withflash.jpg

Red small lambskin flap without flash:
RedSmallLambskinFlapnoflash.jpg

More to come...

08 S/S pink glazed lambskin jumbo without flash:
PinkGlazedLambskinFlapnoflash.jpg

08 S/S pink glazed lambskin jumbo with flash:
PinkGlazedLambskinFlapwithflash.jpg

Pink caviar keycase front:
PinkKeycasenoflash.jpg

Pink caviar keycase top:
PinkKeycaseTopnoflash.jpg

Pink caviar med/large flap without flash:
PinkCaviarFlapnoflash.jpg

Pink caviar med/large flap with flash:
PinkCaviarFlapwithflash.jpg

Sorry for posting so many pictures!!!!!! Lastly, my modeling shot for the red lambskin my DH took yesterday:
RedSmallLambskinFlapModeling.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures :heart:

Your pictures are so clear and vivid! The colors just POP!! Love them all, but especially the reds and pink glazed lambskin jumbo. Your modeling shot from yesterday's shopping excursion (well, non-shopping LOL!) is so cute! Love the braids. :biggrin:

Your pictures are so clear and vivid! The colors just POP!! Love them all, but especially the reds and pink glazed lambskin jumbo. Your modeling shot from yesterday's shopping excursion (well, non-shopping LOL!) is so cute! Love the braids. :biggrin:

roey! :heart: The glazed lambskin is really durable I love it! I don't have to baby it as much as the non-glazed one hehe maybe you should get the navy one instead of the marine bbag! LOL

It was hot hot hot yesterday, the only summer week we have in SF ugh I wish it was longer :tdown: