My 6 Month old baby (JEEP)

heavensent said:
why do u do this ??? just curious

And great color red :cutesy:

Hehe.... Its in my blood. My family always did this. For me I get bored and always see a new car that I like. My husband didnt start doing this until he met me. Most people dont know it is possible to do so without going into debt. I used to sell cars a while back (when I was 19) so I'm familiar with the car business. I am trying to get out of the habit (I was SO proud of myself for passing on the SRT8 - you have no idea how tempted I was). I am still pretty satisfied with the Jeep - it is my first SUV so its a bit of a novelty, plus its great for my dogs. My goal is to keep it for another year. We'll see.....:P

That red is gorgeous, don't you take a big hit $$ by changing so quickly?
I don't know if I could resist a new car every six months if it was feasable. :smile:

taco said:
That red is gorgeous, don't you take a big hit $$ by changing so quickly?
I don't know if I could resist a new car every six months if it was feasable. :smile:

Nope, I get into the cars at the right price and I am picky on what cars I get into next. I always have my eyes on the car market in order to get the best deal. Plus once you have been in the car business dealership tend to take care of you. Discounts and such help as well. :graucho: