My 5000th post with a special photoshoot!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I have posted this bag before but only quick pics with the rest of my collection. IMO, this is a special bag so I gave it a personal photo shoot. In light of my recent win on eBay, it's even more special!!! the leather on these older bags is seriously AMAZING. super soft and buttery, smooth and amazing!
believe it or not, this bag has never even been carried. i've had it for over a year and just take it out once in a while to fondle and try on in front of the mirror. :P but i think it is time to break her out so monday will be her debut!!!!

beautiful grape!!!!
grape2.jpg

Look at all of that beautiful baby blue suede!!!!!! :drool:
grape3.jpg

grape4.jpg

grape5.jpg

Pretty hobo!!!!!
grape1.jpg

Size comparison to Stella
grape6.jpg

thanks for reading! and this will sound cheesy, but thank you for making TPF such a fun place for me. i feel normal here.

That is such a gorgeous color! You HAVE to take her out on the town!! I wish we had the technology to reach into our computer screens and feel the leather:P Congrats on your new win, too, and most of all CONGRATS ON YOUR 5,000TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:You got the black one, I did think of you when I saw it, but thought Dawn never uses her grape one, so I just post it in the deals thread and hopefully somebody will give her a good home. Can't wait to see your picture it's a beautiful bag and I totally agree, you just can't beat the leather on the older bags. Congratulatons and start using the grape one!!!