my 5 euro H&M shopping frenzy!

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
so yesterday my mum and I walked in H&M just after store opening only to find a crazy 5 euro ($7) sale of their 'design' line (the 'upmarket, fashion bit'). cropped jackets, coats, dresses, anything...

my mother really is an escada, chanel, hermes gal but we just went nuts - silk coats for 5 euro and they were just reduced so barely handled. we went out with 13 pieces altogether and occupied a changing room for over an hour. great fun especially as I will be moving next week :crybaby:

leaves me to think though that I am even more convinced to never pay retail...

I will post some pics later, the cropped jackets are absolutely great

so here are my bargains!

love especially the little cropped jacket in the natural colour! both the jackets and the coat would have cost me about 200 euro together - so paying only 15 is obviously an amazing bargain (not that I would have bought these at regular prices)

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1472 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1472 (Large).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 117
^ yes.

as for design line... LOL I didn't make that clear. H&M has three ranges: the
'divided' line which is really for teens and super funky people, the 'normal' range (if you like) which is the largest section, and the 'design' line. by that I mean it is a bit more expensive - jacket maybe 50 euro, rather than 30, and they are a bit more in keeping with what is hot and hip right now. This is usually a small section. btw, the tags of all of these are different so this is how I distinguish them.