My 4th of July goodies!

MaryBel

O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Took my parents to the outlet yesterday and could not leave without some goodies.

I got 2 bags, one dooney and one kate spade. The dooney is a montecatini hobo in navy. I had this one in my sight since I saw they were 50% off so this weekend with the extra 25% off I couldn't resist.

Then at kate spade found this cute crossbody. I couldn't resist the color.

Attachments

• SmallDSC01863.jpg
    SmallDSC01863.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 291
  • SmallDSC01866.jpg
    SmallDSC01866.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 289
Then went back in the afternoon, just with my mom this time, the boys stayed home. We went again to dooney and lefty with this crocofino hobo in ivy

Attachments

• SmallDSC01865.jpg
    SmallDSC01865.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 289
Took my parents to the outlet yesterday and could not leave without some goodies.

I got 2 bags, one dooney and one kate spade. The dooney is a montecatini hobo in navy. I had this one in my sight since I saw they were 50% off so this weekend with the extra 25% off I couldn't resist.

Then at kate spade found this cute crossbody. I couldn't resist the color.

Beautiful picks!!! Love the pop of color. I'd love to know how u like the Croco Fino Hobo after you've carried her for awhile.

Then went back in the afternoon, just with my mom this time, the boys stayed home. We went again to dooney and lefty with this crocofino hobo in ivy
I like them all esp. the navy and the ivy. I am not that familiar with KS but that purple would be a good bag was well as the two DB's to carry year round.