My 4th Givenchy reveal! I'm officially bag banned until 2015.

mmmilkman

Sep 13, 2006
Since I first started buying bags back in 2008, I limit myself to one piece from a premier designer per year. I've been very good up until now. :sneaky:

I've been waiting for almost 2 years to get my hands on this particular Givenchy bag. Fortunately, my local boutique finally got one for me and I was beyond happy! However, I just recently purchased a Large Pandora back in March and I didn't want to break my personal rule. But after putting it on hold for 2 days, I decided to just buy it: I was afraid of another price increase, and it may take a while again before I get my hands on this bag.

Any guesses? :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_3845.jpg
    IMG_3845.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_3849.jpg
    IMG_3849.jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 715
Introducing my black goatskin Mini Pandora with silver hardware! :love:

I dare say it rounds out my Givenchy family. This little guy is perfect for days I just want to carry the essentials and not bring a large bag. The main zipped compartment (top zipper) can comfortably fit my iPad Mini, LV Brazza Wallet, LV Key Pouch with room to spare. The other zipped compartment (bottom zipper) can fit my iPhone and smaller items like a tissue pack.

I actually feel very content! I did notice a minuscule flaw on the bag which I missed while inspecting it in the store: the letter N in the GIVENCHY label has a very tiny area where the metal layer has been scratched off. However, I can live with it and I don't plan to baby this guy anyway. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3852.jpg
    IMG_3852.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 699
  • IMG_3857.jpg
    IMG_3857.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 709
A modelling shot I took in the changing room (sorry for my dorky look).

I'll take a pic of what the bag can fit tomorrow. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG_3743.JPG
    IMG_3743.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 668
Yup. Congrats!!! I kind of cheated because I saw in other thread you mentioned about this bag :-p

I have mentioned this bag in SO MANY past posts so I don't blame you. :amuse:

One luxury item per year? That sounds like a good policy.

The black goatskin complements you nicely.

My policy forces me to really choose and buy wisely. I've no regrets with my Givenchy purchases! :smile:

You just made me wanna get a mini pandora before getting the big one!
it looks great on you and the black goatskin looks perfect with any outfits!

Try one out! I personally think goatskin with silver hardware works best for guys. I tend to stick to black because it matches with any outfit and highlights a Givenchy bag's edgy design.

Congratulations Milk!!! Love this bag!!! Looks great on u!
Bag twins!! Woohoo! :ghi5:

Yes we are bag twins! You're my first bag twin here in the Givenchy forum I think. Lol. :hugs:

I love it!
I have the same but in red and I've used it all summer!

I can imagine you'd be using it all summer! My friend is planning to buy a red Mini herself.

Perfect crossbody bag. Congrats on ur bag!

I used my Mini today and he's the perfect compact cross body bag (the size is so deceiving because it can pack a lot!)

awww yesss i was thinking about the olive one with black stripe!

I saw the olive Mini in person and it's a beauty!