My 4th BAG IS finally here CoCo Cabas PICS..LOVE IT

:yahoo: I love it! Your cabas is my favorite cabas, the original leather coco cabas...I think it truly is the standard that all other cabas must live up to. Now, not only are you VIPSTYLE in TPF but I am sure you are VIP at Saks as well (if you weren't already). I am close on your trail though, I have another bag ordered already. :yes: So much for a purse ban. Maybe in February when the prices go up.

:yahoo: I love it! Your cabas is my favorite cabas, the original leather coco cabas...I think it truly is the standard that all other cabas must live up to. Now, not only are you VIPSTYLE in TPF but I am sure you are VIP at Saks as well (if you weren't already). I am close on your trail though, I have another bag ordered already. :yes: So much for a purse ban. Maybe in February when the prices go up.

I LOVE IT!!!!! I WANT ALL THE COLORS.. But its too late to get them:crybaby:

:roflmfao: Purse ban SMURSE BAN :cursing:
Purse bans are boring....

YOU ARE ON A ROLL YOURSELF THERE..WHAT YA GET!!!!! You bad girl

In Feb we will be good

AS OF NOW I BAN THE BAN

BTW I AM A VIP IN SAKS...My hubby loves to have the wine & cheese while I shop:graucho: He gets tipsy and likes to look at all the woman with the FAKE BOOBS in the 5th avenue club :roflmfao: Keeps him busy while I shop ;)