*My 4th and 5th Hermès purchase*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No reveal today. I was quite busy recently - I didn't get the chance to do reveals.... I just want to show you my 4th and 5th Hermès purchase now!

The 4th purchase:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I bought it especially to match my LV bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There were so many other little scarfs that screamed: "Help, I love you, buy me!!!" But I only got this one! :heart::tup:

2. A few days later I went shopping and saw this cute thing... it's a Twilly and my 5th Hermès purchase! :graucho:

It was the last one and it was decorated in the window. The SA had to damage the whole window decoration... but it was worth it!

They also had a grey ostrich leather handbag... (I'm sorry I can't remember which model and size). It looked so great with this Twilly. I wish I didn't hesitate... now it's sold! :cursing:

The colors are soo cute:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course it has to match with another LV bag...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Love the blues on the scarf, and the twilly is just beautiful--love the combination of colors! Great choices, dreamcherry!

4. Congrats on such nice finds. :tup:

I love the twilly. The colourway is great and looks like it will go with so many bags.

5. Gorgeous. They look great on your LV. congrats! x

6. congrats dreamcherry!!

7. i love your twilly!! have not seen it in the colour in the stores so far..beautiful! :tup:

8. Very nice!

Soon the H will come in at such a pace that you won't be able to count them anymore... trust me... :roflmfao:

9. Congratulations on your Confettis d'Ex-Libris Twilly and the Coupons Indiens Gavroche. Both have wonderful colourways. I bet they will be a highlight in spring!

10. pretty...I love twillies soosoo much!!

11. congrats, they are beautiful!

12. That looks lie a mini version of Vanmiracles one,how cute!

13. Congrats, they are fab - thanks for sharing!

14. thank you for sharing, beautiful, wear in great health and happiness

15. Congratulations on your beautiful Twilly and TDF scarf. I just love the pattern and colors in the scarf. You have excellent taste!