my ~$479~ plum YSL Tribute tote!

I feel this board is too enabling for me......Now from seeing the pictures again I want a large tribute tote as my next bag. I am ready to sell all my LV and start new.....I feel I have grown away from my LV bags. I don't love them like I used to and they spend more time in the closet. I like the way the tribute is sleek when you would hold it against your body.
I hope I get my Downtown today.............

you should add your pretty bag to the photo resource thread - I was just looking through it and there are very few Tributes - and none in plum. It's a great thread that I'd forgotten about!

Gorgeous bag Cosmopolitan! I have always loved this YSL purple color. Almost bought a Muse in it. Enjoy!

Just noticed the scarf! Beautiful! You do go for the jewel tones.

Thanks Samantha. Happy (belated) holidays! I peeped into the JC subforum and checked out your recent haul. Very impressive, as usual!!!! :tup: Where did you find an emerald green quilted MJ Blake?

I also picked up this Dior Cannage bag while in NYC for 40 percent off. Its like a blue suede pillow; great for casual wear with jeans.

attachment.php

attachment.php

you should add your pretty bag to the photo resource thread - I was just looking through it and there are very few Tributes - and none in plum. It's a great thread that I'd forgotten about!

Good idea! I need to take a new "family" pic to add into the reference thread. In fact, lots of tPF members have bought new YSL bags recently and need to add theirs into the thread too! :tup:

Can anyone post their olive or purple tributes? Is the green neutral? :smile:
I bought the green tribute, and surprisingly it is very neutral. I can't post a pic right now b/c it is the bewitching hour in my house. Hopefully I have time in the morn. I'm glad I bought that color though...I also bought the purple med. downtown too:graucho:!

Cosmopolitan: I just got my large violet tribute tote yesterday. Price $479.00 thanks to you......When I called one NY store they said $699.00. I then called Houston and Victoria (who was really nice) said they just sold their last one but she did a locater for me and found 6 in the system and had another store send me it. I love it. Perfect size and I like how it is against your body in a sleek design. Can't wait to put my things in it and use my new purse. Hubby saw it on my chair and said it was a really nice bag. He judges things by the quality of the leather.
So for those who are still looking you can always call a YSL store and have them do a locater for you on this bag.