My 40th birthday shopping trip yesterday!

oregonfanlisa

Cherokee H Princess
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share my glee. Today is my 40th birthday :sad: and it turned into a lucky trip to my LV store yesterday in downtown Portland OR. I want to especially thank my SA Firouzeh who knows what I like and what will not work no matter how I think it might. LOL

Bob, my SO, left my wish list at home, so I was racking my little brain trying to remember all the things on my list. I did pretty good but still forgot to see if they had an inclusion speedy key chain. They do have a berry ring and medium bracelet, hair clip and ponytail holders. 503-226-3280

I thought I might like either an MC Lodge or a BH but neither worked for me, and after finding the last Miroir, a silver pochette (very cute!) and getting to see a waitlisted Miroir Alma (so huge!!), she gushed over my black Le Fabuleux and said how much she loved the Suhali line and how she had three pieces and now I need another! (love her!).

She brought out a white Suhali Lockit and a white L'Épanoui PM. I decided the Lockit wasn't flashy enough for me (I'm a flashy girl), so it was the L'Épanoui. Bob was skittish about the price because I also found two Pastille key chains (mc and brown - look like M&M's) that I couldn't live without, so his credit line was getting tight, but he said that was the one he liked best! (Yes girls, he's mine!).

So, I will be getting some pretty bags tonight at dinner! Can't wait to show them to you!

BTW, love this forum! It's wonderful to be around kindred spirits! :yes:

Lisa