My 3rd pair of CLs are here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well both of my New Simples that arrived last week were too big, I think they changed the sizing. To make up for it, I ordered these babies which are on my wishlist as well. Without further ado... Here they are!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. These are the only modeling pics I have since the DVF ladies wanted to see if they would go well with the July wrap of the month. I just took them to the cobblers to get red soles for them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I love the color!!! :heart: great choice gorgeous!! love them! can't wait for modeling pics!

EDIT:/// ur dress is so beautiful!! great outfit!

4. congrats!! They look great on you!

5. Congrats! They're beautiful and look amazing with your dress!

6. omg...love the shoes and the dress goes perfectly. congrats

7. both the shoes and dress are great! is the dress recent or vintage?

8. Oh honey, they are fabulous. I am just loving all the jewel tones that are available for this fall - these are certainly no exception. You wear them so well! Congratulations! :heart:

9. I love these especially with that DVF dress, the emeraude suede is such a rich, pretty colour! Congrats!

10. What a fabulous third pair! I love them on you, and it's just icing on the cake that they match so perfectly with your DVF dress. Congrats!

11. Those shoes... That dress... :drool: You look amazing. And now there's another pair of shoes that I want hehe.

12. I love them with your dress! The colour is so vibrant and beautiful! Congrats!

13. The color is TDF!! :drool: They look fabulous with your dress!

14. Beautiful! :heart: them with the dress too! Congrats!

15. It's actually recent, its a limited edition. DVF is doing a "wrap of the month" on Facebook and this was their July one. They just started in July.