My 3rd Chanel. I'm Lovin' This One!!! Got Pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm averaging 1 per month. Does that mean I'm getting hooked? :nuts: Got this one the other day. I don't have a clue what these #'s mean. It's a 2.55 reissue 226 and is made of white patent. :drool: I'm soooo in love!!!:love: It looks just beautiful and is the perfect size. I also like the fact that I can have a long chain or I can double it up for a shorter one. I have used it and absolutely love it.:love:It's going to look great with this summers outfits!!
    Thanks for letting me share some of my happiness here. :smile:

Special thanks to Michele for making sure this Chanel was the real deal. :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. Oo:huh:o:huh:h! I LOVE it... congrats!

3. WOW! I love reissues, and the white patent looks so yummy! 1 Chanel a month... you really are living up to your name, PurseCrazyGal! ;) Congrats it's gorgeous and looks great on you!

4. Gorgeous bag, love the white

5. It is gorgeous and yes you are showing signs of being hooked :yes:. Enjoy your new bag.

6. love it. congrats!

7. 2.55 stands for the collection. It's Coco's original handbag collection, the first one she ever introduced and she introduced it in February 1955, hence 2.55

226 refers to the size - it actually refers to the style number A30226 but the last 3 numbers are commonly used to refer to the size.

8. Congrats!!! It is gorgeous.

9. Looks good on you...Enjoy your new bag...

10. Thanks so much. Yea my best friend said I was purse-crazy.:nuts:

I think I'm hooked. When I think I have the prettiest,I always see another prettier Chanel out there that I gotta have. :nuts:

11. It's gorgeous - and will be so perfect for summer - Congrats!

12. Thanks ladies for all the kind words so far. ;) I have to admit it is GORGEOUS! :drool: I too like the way it looks on me. I think it adds a little something to my outfits. :smile:

Thanks Smoothopter for the info. It helps me understand the #'s a little better.

13. Gorgeous!

14. She's lovely:drool::drool:

Congrats, it's a great choice, U look great on her:love:

15. She's a looker! And I'm sure you will be, too, every time you wear it!

CONGRATS