My 3rd BBag: Barney's Floral City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. &I seriously thought I wouldn't be buying another one until the fall colours were released. Silly me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh what a gorgeous bag! Congrats and I know you are gonna love her to death!! Did the SA spray her with anything?? I just bought the Lt. Magenta Fleur (floral) at NM and the SA sprayed her with Vectra to keep it from soiling. Just wanted to pass that along to you. Enjoy!

3. that's divine! i'd never seen the floral in anything but magenta! thanks for the lovely pix!~

4. THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a dream bag for me!!!!!!!!!! Huge congrats on your score!!!! :tup: :love: :yahoo:

5. Beautiful! Enjoy her!!!

6. This is so beautiful! Great choice! :tup::tup:May I ask how much is it?

Congrats heaps, BambiKino!:yahoo:

7. that's pretty awesome! congrats!

8. i think this city is so pretty! Love the black, grey + whiite - stunning! congrats!

9. Congrats. :yahoo:I like this combo better than the other flral ones.:tup: Enjoy it.:flowers:

10. Its gorgeous!!! Omg i love it, congratulations!!!

11. GORGEOUS monochrome!!! CONGRATS!!!

12. this bag is lovely!! congratulations :smile:

13. I love it! enjoy your new baby!

14. OMG when I saw this bag I DIED. I think its wayyy better than the colored ones. GOOD CHOICE!

15. Ahh...I just think that bag is so lovely and classy! NICE!