My 30th... instant reveal!

PrincessSaf

Jul 15, 2014
So it was my birthday a few days ago and decided to treat myself to a little LV! I was looking for a little crossbody bag in Vernis.. my first choice was the Venice in Noir but unfortunately for me the last one in the country was damaged in transit whilst being transferred to my local store :sad:

Now I already have the Alma PM in Noir and I had a huge inner struggle with myself to justify this purchase... thankfully as soon as I saw it I fell in love! It's so cute and compact and perfect for what i need it for! My PM is used differently so having both is JUSTIFIED!

My SA also surprised me with a bunch of flowers and a LV history and photography book! I also took in my 5 year old LV umbrella which has been used very rarely but has had spokes repaired twice and broke again...
she gave me a brand new one!

My SA is brilliant and does so much for me beyond the call of duty! From texting me outside her working hours and going around the other shops in the centre I had visited that day to find a bag I had left and offering to post it out to me!

I gifted her a Laduree charm to say thank you for all she does!

Without further ado... presenting my Alma BB in Noir Vernis with GHW!!

Attachments

• 1447442459716.jpg
    1447442459716.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,585
So it was my birthday a few days ago and decided to treat myself to a little LV! I was looking for a little crossbody bag in Vernis.. my first choice was the Venice in Noir but unfortunately for me the last one in the country was damaged in transit whilst being transferred to my local store :sad:

Now I already have the Alma PM in Noir and I had a huge inner struggle with myself to justify this purchase... thankfully as soon as I saw it I fell in love! It's so cute and compact and perfect for what i need it for! My PM is used differently so having both is JUSTIFIED!

My SA also surprised me with a bunch of flowers and a LV history and photography book! I also took in my 5 year old LV umbrella which has been used very rarely but has had spokes repaired twice and broke again...
she gave me a brand new one!

My SA is brilliant and does so much for me beyond the call of duty! From texting me outside her working hours and going around the other shops in the centre I had visited that day to find a bag I had left and offering to post it out to me!

I gifted her a Laduree charm to say thank you for all she does!

Without further ado... presenting my Alma BB in Noir Vernis with GHW!!
Gorgeous! Happy birthday! I love Alma BB and the Noir is beautiful, especially with that gold
hardware.